Threats of violence and incitement
We do not allow content or actions that threaten, encourage, or incite violence against anyone, directly or indirectly.
We do not allow content that promotes violence or hatred against people based on characteristics like race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.
We do not allow posts or accounts that glorify, celebrate, downplay, or trivialize violence, suffering, abuse, or deaths of individuals or groups. This includes the use of scientific or pseudoscientific claims to pathologize, dehumanize, or disempower others. We do not allow calls for intolerance, exclusion, or segregation based on protected characteristics, nor do we allow the glorification of groups which do any of the above.
We do not allow hateful text, images, symbols, videos and audio, or other content in your username, profile, or bio or any type of share content (written, audio and videos contents)
- Bullying, threatening, or shaming someone, or posting things likely to encourage others to do so;
- Using Dataxhub features like responses, private notes, mentions, follows, story requests, or writer requests in a way intended to annoy or harass someone;
- Reviewing businesses or products in a gratuitously harmful or abusive manner;
Privacy and Reputation
We do not allow the following, as per the Federal Law on Cyber Criminality of the United Arab Emirates, Federal Law No 2 of 2006 and TRA Regulatory Authority Policy :
- Deriding or damaging the reputation or the stature of the state or any of its institutions, its President, the Vice President, any of the Rulers of the emirates, their Crown Princes, the Deputy Rulers, the national flag, the national anthem, the emblem of the state or any of its symbols;
- Displaying contempt for any holy symbols, characters, figures and rituals of Islam including the Divinity (Allah, God) and the Prophets and for any other faiths or religions or any of their symbols, characters, figures and rituals;
- Promoting, or sharing gambling and/or pornographic including juvenile
material or any other material that may prejudice public morals of the United Arab Emirates.
- Posting copies of private communications between private individuals;
- Doxing, which includes not only private or obscure personal information but also the aggregation of publicly available information to target, shame, blackmail, harass, intimidate, threaten, or endanger;
- Posting intimate or explicit images taken or posted;
- Content that violates others’ privacy, including sensitive or confidential
information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, emirates ID number, identification documents, non-public phone numbers, physical addresses, email addresses, or other non-public information;
We do not allow posts or accounts that engage in the following restricted categories of activity:
- Promotion of harmful conspiracies;
- Promotion/Facilitation and the Trading of weapons, ammunition or explosives;
- Facilitation/Promotion of gambling or betting;
- Facilitation/Promotion of buying or selling social media interactions, including off-platform;
- Facilitation/Promotion of any sexual services;
- Facilitation/Promotion of copyright violation/infringement
- Promotion of demonstrations;
- Promotion of narcotics and psychotropic drugs
- Facilitation of paid, automatic, bulk, or non-genuine interactions
- Facilitation of exploited content for minors
We do not allow posts or accounts that engage in on-platform, off-platform, or cross-platform campaigns of targeting, harassment, racism, threats, hate speech, violence, or disinformation. We may consider off-platform actions in assessing a Dataxhub account and restrict access or availability to that account.
We do not allow posting duplicate content, whether from a single account or across multiple accounts, either publicly or as an unlisted story.
We do not allow spam on Dataxhub. All spam will be immediately removed from
Dataxhub, without notification. While it is hard to define this content with precision or completeness, here are some representative behaviours we look for that are characteristic of spam:
- Posting content primarily to drive traffic to, or increase the search rankings of, an external site, product, or service
- Scraping and reposting content from other sources for the primary purpose of generating revenue or other personal gains
- Posting duplicate content, whether from a single account or across multiple accounts
- Stories where the content is clipped with the sole purpose of linking to the rest
of the article on a different website
- Performing a disproportionately large number of interactions, particularly by automated means. This includes bulk, indiscriminate interactions, such as following of other accounts (follow spam) clapping, highlighting, or leaving notes
- Repeatedly using responses or other interactions as a method of promotion
- Participating in bounty campaigns or brigades to artificially inflate rankings for posts, accounts, businesses, or products
- Use or re-use content templates with slight modifications across multiple posts and accounts
Thematic Control on User Generated Content:
Any irrelevant content, whether it was a video, podcast, text or image will be removed and the user will be directly informed via an email.
For each of these behaviours, when we talk about “content,” we mean not only posts but also any other feature that allows you to add your own text or media (podcast, video). When we talk about “interactions,” we mean any feature that allows one user to interact with another, or with a post.
Complaints regarding content posted on the Dataxhub website
Dataxhub respects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to offer a platform which contains no content that violates those rights. Our User Agreement requires that information posted by Users be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, Dataxhub provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our Users. Our policy and procedures are described and/or referenced in the sections that follow.
Please note that whether or not we disable access to or remove content, Dataxhub may make a good faith attempt to forward the written notification, including the complainant’s contact information, to the User who posted the content and/or takes other reasonable steps to notify the User that Dataxhub has received an email of an alleged violation of intellectual property rights or other content violation. It is also our policy, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of User, as the case may be, who infringe or repeatedly infringe the rights of others or otherwise post unlawful content.
Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or a counter-notice.
Claims regarding copyright infringement
Pursuant to the Federal Law No. 7 of 2002 on Copyrights and related rights,
Dataxhub has implemented procedures for receiving email of claimed infringements. Dataxhub has also designated an agent to receive your email of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may send us an email at email@example.com that contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your email address and your mailing address and/or telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your email to Dataxhub LLC’s Copyright Agent contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org as follow:
ATTN: Copyright Agent
Kidnah, Block A, Plot 4